WELCOME TO BO STUDIO 121...WHERE HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PICTURES ARE OUR SPECIALTY!
WHY CHOOSE BO STUDIO 121 FOR YOUR SENIOR PICTURES?
Bo Studio 121 focuses on one-of-a-kind senior picture experiences with each session we photograph. We specialize in fashion forward high school senior pictures creating vibrant and artistic imagery with professional lighting and posing. We promise you a quality level that is unmatched in our area. As a leader in trends, lighting and posing, Bo will make certain you will look your best, feel your best and have a great experience.
WAVERLY IOWA SENIOR PICTURES PHOTOGRAPHER.
We photograph high school senior portraits for students from all over northeast Iowa including Waverly, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Des Moines, New Hampton, Mason City and Clear Lake as well as Sumner, Tripoli, Fredericksburg, Plainfield, Charles City and more.
As a professional photography studio we offer premium products and lots of fun goodies to make every senior (and Mom & Dad!) happy and absolutely LOVE their senior pics. As a trusted industry professional you are ensured quality and value in our products and services. Bo Ellison and Cindy Hendrickson have been photographing high school senior pictures in the Waverly, Cedar Falls area for over 25 years.
WE’RE EXCITED TO MEET YOU!
Your waverly & cedar falls professional photographer!
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM YOUR SENIORS PORTRAITS?
Get the look you’ll love with our Contemporary Fashion Inspired Senior Photography. We’ve been making high school seniors feel and look beautiful since 1996. We offer many exciting options for each senior we photograph. Take a look through our galleries to see some of our amazing senior photos and schedule your session today by calling 319.352.3211 or Book Online!
A Fashion Inspired Senior Portraits video!
SENIOR SESSIONS WITH STYLE!
Bo Studio 121 offers uniquely tailored camera sessions for seniors. Each session is custom designed by Bo, so you get an awesome professional photography experience filled with fun. Every session includes in-studio custom professional lighting and posing and outdoor natural light areas with urban and scenic locations. Come join us for your creative senior portrait session!
We Have Fun Making You Look Fabulous!
BE CAMERA READY FOR YOUR SENIOR PICTURE SESSION!
For starters: Arrive to your session on time. Better yet, come 10-15 minutes early. This will let you get organized and dressed before your photo-session time starts.
WHAT TO WEAR FOR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PORTRAITS?
Ahhhh… this is the fun part! We encourage you to bring SEVERAL outfits and we will help you select what works best for your session. If you’re not sure what to bring, we will help you with a style consultation (either via phone or in our studio) prior to your session day.
In addition to the outfits you select for your session we encourage using accessories to mix up your look such as hats, scarves and layers. One single outfit can look like 2 or 3 with a simple accessory change!
TAKE OUR ADVICE FOR THE BEST SENIOR PICTURES!
- Pre-iron your clothes & bring them on hangers.
- Mix up your outfit’s colors & styles. Choose both long & short sleeve tops, shorts, jeans, dresses and skirts. Bring a variety of footwear such as boots, high heels and flips. Prom dresses are awesome!
- Accessorize with jackets, coats, hats, scarves and jewelry… Long statement necklaces are great!
- Brings items of interest such as sports equipment and uniforms or whatever is unique to you.
- Hairstyles and makeup should be completed before arriving at the studio… there will be time for touch-ups!
- Polish… fresh coat on fingers and toes… chips look bad!
- Clean shave for guys or a fresh trim on the beard.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WE HAVE ANSWERS .... FAQ
It’s easy! Have your calendar ready and give us a call…319.352.3211 or BOOK ONLINE.
- Grab your calendar – Select a day and time that works best for you. Senior sessions are photographed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30am and 1:30pm. If you need a special appointment time, please call to inquire.
- Have your credit card ready – When scheduling your session a reservation of $250 is due to confirm and hold your session date. The reservation becomes print credit and will be applied to your print purchases.
FIND THE STUDIO
Bo Studio 121 is located in Downtown Waverly, IA in a 1920’s urban-chic storefront. As a professional photographer we pride ourselves on being one of the most unique portrait studios in Iowa. Free street parking is available for your convenience.